Five Lessons on Leadership I Learned from Kid’s at Camp
Thanks for joining us for Episode 26. We may think that our kids’ are too young and that their lives are too inexperienced for leadership. In this podcast, Rodney shared with us five things that kid’s taught him about leadership. Here are those five things, once again:
- Leaders lead both as good leaders and as bad leaders.
- The loudest isn’t always the leader.
- Leaders who lead from insecurity are happy in public and miserable in private.
- Love is the codex leaders use to unscramble the encrypted hearts of those they lead.
- Good leaders are resilient.
Be sure to go to ITunes or Google Play and subscribe to the “Unthinkable Leaders Podcast” so you will be read for Episode 27 and our interview with Pastor J.J. Vasquez when it releases on Tuesday, August 21st.